Bar Epernay : The Mailbox, Birmingham -
Bar Epernay is Birmingham's premier Champagne and Piano Bar.
Situated in the exclusive development of The Mailbox, Bar Epernay encompasses surroundings of elegance and sophistication within a stylish setting.
The reception is warm and inviting and Bar Epernay's approach to service is one of professionalism and is of the highest quality.
Bar Epernay endeavour to deliver the same high standards of quality in the offerings of food and drink. Bar Epernay's extensive list of wine and Champagne remains unrivalled in the city of Birmingham. The style of food conveys elements of traditional British ingredients with a contemporary flair. In addition to the A La Carte menu there is also a selection of ‘Light Bites' and a menu of Daily Specials. A traditional roast is served on Sundays. View Bar Epernays food menu.
Our resident pianists, all students of the renowned school of music - The Birmingham Conservatoire, play on Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights and Saturday/Sunday lunch times.
Bar Epernay invites its guests to enjoy an atmosphere which allows you to relax in comfort overlooking scenic views.
Monday-Wednesday 10am - 11pm
Thursday 10am - Midnight
Friday-Saturday 10am - 1am
Sunday 10am - 10.30pm
Monday - Saturday 12noon - 10.00pm
Sunday - 12noon - 8.00pm
- Limited Edition James Bond themed Bollinger Champagne La Grande Année 2002 - presented in an exclusive 'gun-barrel' case - £125. Very limited stock!
- Bollinger Rosé £9.50 a glass or £55.00 a bottle.
- Prix Fixe Menu - 2 course lunch £11.50 (Mon - Sat) or 2 course dinner £16.50 (Mon - Thurs). Not available from Tuesday 26th November 2013 to Friday 3rd Janaury 2014.
- Sunday Lunch (12noon - 4pm) 2-courses £14.95 or 3-courses £17.50 (including coffee).
- Fizz Day Fridays 3.00pm to 7.00pm: Celebrate the beginning of the weekend in style! House Champagne £19.75 a bottle.
- Bubble Boards - Bottle of Prosecco and sharing board for 2 £25.00 available from 3pm every Thursday.
- Champagne Afternoon Teas - £13.95 per person. Glass of Champagne; selection of teas; fresh scones, clotted cream and jam; selection of sandwiches. Available 3pm-5pm (booking not essential but recommended). Buy as a Gift Voucher NOW!
- Christmas Party Menu & New Years Eve Dinner Menu - Now Available!
- Looking for the perfect present or Christmas Gift? Gift Vouchers now available. CLICK HERE TO BUY ONLINE.
Free WiFi throughout!
Under 18's are welcome up until 5pm daily.
Looking for a job at Bar Epernay? For bar staff and kitchen team positions contact us!
Sponsor Carl Jones, Manager at Bar Epernay, who will be participating in the London Marathon. Charity; Breast Friends, Sutton Coldfield. Donate Now.