Bar Epernay : The Mailbox, Birmingham -
Bar Epernay is Birmingham's premier Champagne and Piano Bar.
Situated in the exclusive development of The Mailbox, Bar Epernay encompasses surroundings of elegance and sophistication within a stylish setting.
The reception is warm and inviting and Bar Epernay's approach to service is one of professionalism and is of the highest quality.
Bar Epernay endeavour to deliver the same high standards of quality in the offerings of food and drink. Bar Epernay's extensive list of wine and Champagne remains unrivalled in the city of Birmingham. The style of food conveys elements of traditional British ingredients with a contemporary flair. In addition to the A La Carte menu there is also a selection of ‘Light Bites' and a menu of Daily Specials. A traditional roast is served on Sundays. View Bar Epernays food menu.
Our resident pianists, all students of the renowned school of music - The Birmingham Conservatoire, play on Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights and Saturday/Sunday lunch times.
Bar Epernay invites its guests to enjoy an atmosphere which allows you to relax in comfort overlooking scenic views.
Monday-Wednesday 10am - 11pm
Thursday 10am - Midnight
Friday-Saturday 10am - 1am
Sunday 10am - 10.30pm
Monday - Saturday 12noon - 10.00pm
Sunday - 12noon - 8.00pm
- Valentines Day Menu
- Prix Fixe Menu - 2 course lunch £13.50 (Mon - Sat) or 2 course dinner £17.50 (Mon - Thurs).
- Sunday Lunch (12noon - 4pm) 2-courses £14.95 or 3-courses £17.50 (including coffee).
- Fizz Day Fridays 3.00pm to 8.00pm: Celebrate the beginning of the weekend in style!
Chandon Brut, Argentina £19.95
Louis Dornier £24.00
Veuve Cliquot £42.00
- Strawberries and cream popcorn with a glass of Prosecco £8.
- Bubble Boards - Bottle of Prosecco and sharing board for 2 £25.00 available from 3pm every Thursday.
- Epernay Full Afternoon Tea
Glass of Champagne, 2 scones with Clotted cream and strawberry jam, finger sandwiches, homemade cake, chocolate brownie, macaroon and a Pot of English breakfast tea. £19.95 per person.
Epernay Cream Tea
Glass of Champagne, 2 scones with Clotted cream and strawberry jam and a Pot of English breakfast tea. £9.95 per person
Available 3pm-5pm (booking not essential but recommended). Buy as a Gift Voucher NOW!
- Looking for the perfect present? Gift Vouchers now available. CLICK HERE TO BUY ONLINE.
Free WiFi throughout!
Under 18's are welcome up until 5pm daily.
Looking for a job at Bar Epernay? For bar staff and kitchen team positions contact us!